      1. Re: Need advice on adjusting headlights...
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Heat Stove Function.
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re:  Re: Replacing the headlight...
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      4. "Black" DeLoreans
           From: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Fascia or hood adjustment ?
           From: "stephenjpattison" <steve@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: "Black" DeLoreans
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Need advice on adjusting headlights...
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Replacing the headlight...
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Almost there...
           From: "Tony Pistachio" <thenutman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Re: "Black" DeLoreans
           From: "Bob & Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re:Re: "Black" DeLoreans
           From: comet4055@xxxxxxxx
     12. Seal Problems continued
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Re: Heat Stove Function.
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:22:55 -0500
   From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Need advice on adjusting headlights...

> My headlights point to far downward and I really need to adjust them.
Can
> they be adjusted just by turning the two adjustment screws, or does this
> procedure require removal of the chrome bracket, lights etc.?
> Thanks, Adam

You don't need to remove the chrome bracket.  Just use a philips
screwdriver
to turn the larger screws around the edges of the headlight.  "Tightening"
screw moves the headlight in the direction of that screw.  "Loosening" the
screw turns it away provided that the spring works and nothing is binding.
If the assembly doesn't pivot, then push the edge of the light with your
hand until you feel the spring retract.

Walt    Tampa, FL

Message: 2