Re: [DML] Heat Stove Function.

I must disagree with you on this John. You say the air valve is to
keep water in the fuel system from freezing? Well if there is enough
water in the system to freeze, you have a bigger problem anyways.
And when the car sits out in the cold without running, it will freeze
with or without the valve because the car isn't running. Water in
the fuel system has nothing to do with this. And about running the
car in extremely cold climates... Here in MN, I have driven my
DeLorean in temperatures in the lower teens. I HAVE removed my hot
air valve. But I noticed no difference in the warmup time with or
without the air valve. Takes about 4 times longer to heat up than my
Talon, but I dont care. (We're tough with the cold here in MN).

And completely off topic, but I would be still driving my DeLorean
now, if we didn't have the one snowstorm a month ago. There still is
some leftover salt, and there hasn't been any rain to wash it away.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960