Re: Replacing th headlight...

The bulb is a very standard sealed-beam unit. Sorry I forget the
number but it's the same as any other mid-80's 4-headlight
rectangular-light car. If you need something to ask for at the parts
store look up a 82 Chevy Celebrity. There are actually 4 TINY screws
in the chrome trim ring. Two above the light and two below. The two
larger phillips screws (one on either side) are the adjusters, don't
mess with them. You may have to push the facia out of the way
slightly up and down to see the screws, but they are there. I believe
that they are phillips also but I could be wrong.

The chrome ring will come off, and the headlight "bucket" and
adjusters will stay in the car. Pull the light out a short ways and
unplug the wires.

Dave