Replacing th headlight...

Well, 14 months of DeLorean ownership and my first headlight has
gone out. Is this going to be a chore pulling it out and finding
a replacement bulb at a local store? I'm thinking the light
assembly comes out from the front after removing those two
screws, but someone help me before I destroy something if I am
wrong. :)

Thanks for any help...I hope it is simple,

Richard