Re: [DML] Heat Stove Function.

While I usually agree with things that Robert posts, I
must take some exception to the turbo comments.
First, the Turbo Manifold Twin Turbo kit DOES come
with twin cats! Second, on my first D, I passed CA
emissions with the turbos even though I did not have
cats on that set-up. Quite frankly, that was long ago
(1987) and I realize the examiners have gotten a bit
more sophisticated since then.

Dick Ryan