Re: Removing front fascia

The front fascia can be repaired without removing it or the hood.
Remove the headlights and epoxy a THIN piece of alluminum to the
underside. There isn't much room so the aluminum must be thin but it
will work. You might want to use a heat gun or hairdryer on it first
to flatten it out and make it soft. After epoxying in the aluminum use
plenty of clamps.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757