A DeLorean for sale and a sad day for me

A DeLorean for sale and a sad day for me

Hello all,

I am sad to say that because I wish to continue going to college, I must now sell my DeLorean vin#1217. I love my D, but in the end I had to choose between an education or the car. Check out the little web page I made up at http://www.floodle.org/car.html If you know someone who might be interested, please pass on the url. The car is an 81, with hood lines and fuel flap. It has ~13,000 miles. There is a list of work done to it so far on that web page. The asking price right now is set at $20,000. I will try to answer any questions sent to floodle@xxxx

:(
Aaron King
Bothell, WA
vin#1217 (not for much longer)