Re: [DML] Re: Torsion Bars Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:00:03 +0100

Re: [DML] Re: Torsion Bars Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:00:03 +0100

Hi Aaron and anyone that might be interested,
Just to clear up some confusion about on which side people drive in Europe.
It seems to me that a lot of people think that the whole Europe drives on
the left (RHD cars). That is NOT true. England and Ireland are the only
countries in Europe that drive on the left with the steering wheel on the
right. The rest of Europe is just like US. As a matter of fact RHD cars are
not allowed to be registered in most (if not all) European countries. So, I
don't think we will be able to find those LH bars on this side of the pond.
Well, maybe the guys from British D club can say something about that.

Take care everyone,
Tom Niemczewski
vin 06298 (FOR SALE)
email: tomCIOdmc@xxxx (tomCIOdmc 'AT' poczta.onet.pl)