From: Aaron C. [mailto:slider_ten@xxxx]
Sent: 07 December 2001 03:58
To: DML
Subject: [DML] Re: Torsion Bars

We all know that LH bars are hard to come by because we use the left door
much more than the right hand door. What about where right-hand drive
Deloreans are located? Wouldn't the demand be the exact opposite? Maybe
there is somewhere in Europe or wherever RHD cars are and use their unused
supply for LH bars. I"m sure someone has thought about this before.

-Aaron Crocco
Future Delorean Owner
NY Plate: OUTATYM

moderator@xxxx