Official word on torsion bars from a DMC (Houston) representative

Official word on torsion bars from a DMC (Houston) representative

There are no LH torsion bars available. RH are plentiful. The insinuation
that we will sell a part to an individual in the "southwestern region"
(where I used to live before relocating to Houston), versus the eastern part
of the US (where Dan #5493 apparently resides), is unfounded and resented.

Evidently in Cleveland, I made a mistake and mis-identified one torsion bar
versus another at the warehouse in Columbus. If this error on my part has
caused anyone grave discomfort or misfortune, I am sorry.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573