Re: [DML] louvre paint

The vent behind the door is functional, sort of. I just found this out
when I had the quarter panel off... It's indirectly connected to the
interior of the car behind the rear speaker.

Also, about the louvres, mine (I thought) were badly faded, but I found
that it was more dirty than faded. The gray/ white muck came off leaving
a dark gray (what I assume is original... I just scrubbed it with
acetone for a few seconds....

1537

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.