To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 10:45 AM
Subject: [DML] door struts

> After new door struts from DMC Houston have been installed, in cool - 50
degree weather, the doors don't swing up with much enthusiasm. Does this
mean the torsion bars must be reset? This problem has appeared on a car I'm
looking at to purchase. Can someone advise the approximate cost to fix this
situation?

> This vehicle also has 2 small but noticable dimples in the stainless steel
hood, and a few (3) on the sides and front fender top. Since they are
downward dimples versus upward dimples, without disassembling the body
panels, can they be fixed by anyone in the Detroit to Columbus / Cincinnati
area?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews