Re: [DML] Ultimate 1/24th scale delorean pics

Re: [DML] Ultimate 1/24th scale delorean pics

The guy who made this model did this about 6 years ago,,,,when he was
16. He doesn't work for any model company, he just made it from
scratch. I'm sure he took a Back to the future model and worked from
there, but still. he did a GREAT job!

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxx> wrote:
> How the heck did this guy do this? That is a very small model.
Does he