Re: Door Trim Removal.

Hi Robert,
I have had my bottom door panel driver's side off a number of
times. The panel goes on first and then the handle is inserted into
the hole. Then the fun begins as you have to put the two 10mm bolts
back that hold it in place. I use a socket and a 6 inch extension,
1/4 inch drive, and work around the internals to get the bolts in the
holes. I do this with the door being held about half way open with a
hook attached to some heavy cable with a loop in the end. The loop
goes over the locking bolt in the body and the hook catches the lock.
You may have to close the lock as if the door is closed, SO DON'T
FORGET TO REOPEN IT BEFORE COLSING THE DOOR! I sit on the edge of the
car while doing the work. Hope this helps.
Happy Holidays,
Gary Masie