Re: Lowered springs - just the front?

I put on PJ Grady's front lowering springs a month ago.

They made the car look normal and handle MUCH better. I have seen a
car with the DMC Houston kit on it and it looks great...it actually
looks lowered. I have not been able to compare the handling of the
two yet however. I like the clearance I have with the Grady kit, but
I like the 'lowered' look of the Houston kit.

Handling is what really matters to me. I need more time to
investigate. I am DEFINITELY happy with the Grady kit though.

I put the springs on, didn't notice much of a difference in height,
and then after a hundred miles or so, it settled down perfectly. At
that point I went and got re-aligned. Any time you change the height
of the suspension you need to get an alignment.

I did replace the front shocks with NOS while I was in there. That is
the time to do it...I wished I had the dough to buy the Grady shocks
as well. I probably will get those next year.

Mark
#10901