Ultimate 1/24th scale delorean pics

Hi,
The same guy who made the Transformer Delorean also made a 1/24th
scale delorean from scratch. I have uploaded pics to the PHOTOS
section under ULTIMATE DELOREAN. He made everything work, he also
made a frame for the car. The headlights works, and he even made
torsion bars for it. It really looks good. Check it out

Erik