Re: [DML] Re: Exhaust Manifolds

>Trust Rob with this repair... or any other.

I agree with this. Rob did this same job on my car this summer (I had leaky
and LOUD exhaust manifold gaskets). Not only did he remove the manifolds (I
had one nut break), but he replace several old parts, and sand-blasted and
re-painted most of the associated parts. Not only did the car sound and
much better, the engine came back looking clean and GREAT. If you take your
car anywhere else, they'll replace the manifold (if they can), and that's
all you'll get and most likely pay more. When you take your car to Grady
(or any vendor, I assume), they treat the car with TLC and do lots of other
little things that are worth alot more than what he actually charges. I
walked away two days later spending more than twice what I expected to pay
(the car needed some other repairs also), but it is worth the piece of mind
that (a) it was done right the first time, (b) correct parts were used, and
(c) I could rely on 20 years of Delorean experience. Sure, Rob Grady
emptied my wallet - but I thanked him for it. I couldn't be happier driving
my newly refreshed car home that day - everything just "worked".

-Hank #1619