PJ Grady Apology (sad dmc)

as i read many of these messages, it appears i have offened and
confused many of you with my story so i want to set it strait!
1) i spent a total of $12k in repairs, $7k of which was at PJ
Grady and the rest at various mechanics.
2) when i bought the car for $15k it was in above average to
great condition inside and out, and i tried to keep it that way but
the wrong stuborn guy got his hands on the car for basic mantinence
and turned it into somthing big major.
3) yes, most were from mechanics error, but i shouldn't put
the full balme on them. the car did need some repairs, and it was my
fault for bringing it to them, but some of the mechanics i've been to
are not big enought to admit that they cant do it and try to fix it
with wrong parts, and touch the wrong thing causing more problems and
me to get the new problem repaired, and in that repair the cycle
continues.
4) I should not have said anything remotly bad about pj
grady, and after speaking to the mechanic who has the car now, we
both agree to sit down with rob one day soon and set everything
strait. in fact the mechanic is going to call up PJ for some advice.
but i was so dissapoitned because i have heard only good things about
PJ thats why i sent it there on a tow truck 60mi away, but for some
reason when i brought my car to him i was like the exception. i was
blowing off steam and was mad (especialy when he tells me over the
phone that its the worst car hes ever seen and that its not worth
anything.) we also had some communication problems so that would
explain service and a bill i did not want. but either way me and my
mechanic have to get the facts, because hes telling me that I was
riped off and that none of the parts in the engine are remotly new
and i get fustrated. but if anyone from PJ Grady comes across any of
my messages, this is my message to you and the staff: i appoligize if
i have offened anyone and i will be showing up one day soon in person
to give my appology and i hope you dont refuse to work on my car and
with me. i would however like an explination and a break down of what
you did and why in full because nobody seems to understand why i have
a $7k bill and more work needed. i know it mean nothing online, but
i will come in person to set the record strait.

like i said im new to this list and i dont want to be hated already,
i want the opinion of all you and what you think i should do be cause
im all out of suggestions and about ready to throw in the towel!

hope this doesnt sour anyones holiday.
Tony
vin# 2467 barely