Refurbished costs....

There has been some talk about refurbished DeLorean's. Well having
the flu and being insainly bored I added up the costs to practically
rebuild the DeLorean. (Replacing Entire Brake system, Engine,
Transmission, Entire fuel system, Entire front and rear suspention,
Entire electrical system, All A/C and heating, All new steel pannels
Front and rear facia and All new interior would set you back aprox
$45,000 and a lot of time. Yes this is a little extreme and I doubt
it is ever done. For $8,300 you could replace the entire interior.
Which when I purchase my DeLorean(within next 2 months...fingers
crossed)I plan on redoing the entire interior. Yes that money could
be better spent on mechanical work. But for my purposes of only
driving the car to pick up the occassional ice cream and loop around
town, I dont have to concentrate so much on perfect mechanics. New
interior would be very nice. And maybe I could get that new car smell
too! Has anyone completely replace all interior components?

Dan
long Island NY