RE: [DML] Sad DeLorean in need of good Mechanic(L.I. NY)

RE: [DML] Sad DeLorean in need of good Mechanic(L.I. NY)

I am curious as to why someone with $32K invested in a DeLorean that
still does not run would be on the DML asking about a Twin Turbo kit
that will cost at least another $6K..

Looking at your web site
(http://www.geocities.com/dmc_delorean_2000/UnNamed.html?946676979790),
I would suspect that you purchased the first car you looked at, and it
is a real basket case.

It's hard to get your dream shattered, but you should consider this a
expensive mistake (based on your web page, it only cost your father the
money). Sell the car. If you still want a DeLorean, select a better
example of one next time. This is the typical situation as to why the
DeLorean sometimes has a bad reputation.

If you disagree with me and want to keep dumping money in to that car,
and have decided that PJ Grady is not for you, then have the car shipped
to one of the other DeLorean service centers. Heck, for the amount of
money you have in the car another few hundred dollars to ship it to
California or Texas is no big deal.. Or maybe you can have DMC Joe come
to you for a house call.

Either way, I suspect that the other honest DeLorean service
professionals will probably tell you the same thing. Stick with the DMC
professionals, I would not trust my daily beater to AAMCO!