RE: [DML] Sad DeLorean in need of good Mechanic(L.I. NY)

RE: [DML] Sad DeLorean in need of good Mechanic(L.I. NY)

Sorry you are having such a bad time. It doesn't seem right that you should
have to grow up at such a young age. You should be shooting around town in
an old POS and having great memories. Don't let it bust you up too much.
We have all had rough times with one car or another. I know people that
"hate" Fords, (or Dodges, or Chevy's) because their dad had grief once with
a certain car. It happens. I hope you get through it soon. Good luck.

Bill Buckner

Instrumentation Supervisor
Electrical and Instrument Dept.
Pfizer, Inc.