www.88-mph.com is up and running again..

Sorry about the downtime. A power surge blew out the motherboard on
the server. Fortunately no data has been lost and things should be
back to normal. So visit http://www.88-mph.com hopefully, with the
new models coming out we can make it a nice site for all 3 of the
models. for those of you who are customizing them, i look forward to
your contributions!

-Jeff Chabotte Webmaster http://www.88-mph.com
Norwich, CT
Striving for the dream.