Re: Minor(?) electrical problem...

I had a similar problem. My problem turned out to be "only" draining of the battery. My door switches looked fine, the plastic tabs were on, still the door switches didn't do their job. Replaced them, same thing happened.

But then - DMC Joe to the rescue!

I strongly recommend you buy his "Door Light Battery Saver"

You can then turn your door lights on/off with the push of a button. The whole thing is fused and comes with a little box. My plan is to use the new on/off switches from DMC Houston together with DMC Joes little invention.

Of everything I have replaced on my DeLorean, the 3 things that have made me very happy and have made the DeLorean a better sportscar are these:

1) 4 lowering springs and new shocks from DMC Houston,
2) FanZilla from PJ Grady and
3) DMC Joes Door Light Battery Saver.

For those of you who didn't know, DMC Houston offers a new on/off switch that is a replica of the dummy switches on the centre console. I plan to use one for the door lights, and the other one for a rear fog light for added safety. The process of making your rear lights to also function as fog lights can be found in the Tech Section at the DMCNEWS page. Replace your dummy switches today! :-)

Best wishes
Mr. Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759