Re: [DML] Oxygen sensor / Lamder probe

In a message dated 11/24/01 10:32:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paul.salsbury@xxxx writes:

<< Is there an easy way to do this, I've used penitrating oils and WD 40 to
try and free it to no avail.

Paul,

I used a torch on it and it worked for me. Torch it until it is red hot
then try to turn it. See if that works, just be careful of the fuel lines
near the exhaust manifold area. Obvious disclaimers apply when using a torch.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>