Re: [DML] Spirit of America

> Don't panic, you purists out there ... it's not permanent!
>
> Toby Peterson VIN 2248
> Winged1

Darn it Toby! You have the writing style of Paul Harvey. Always leave them
wanting more; never explain everything until a commercial break. Okay,
so... what is that red, white & blue stuff on your car? Is it sheets of
bumper sticker decal stock? When I first saw the photos, I thought that you
had done a great job of digitally mapping a flag onto your car. But then
one shot showed the driver's side mirror reflecting the stripes, so that got
me wondering. Did you fake that with photo editing too?

Good luck if anyone dents a body panel with that stuff on your car. If you
pull that stuff off, then people will say that it is a different car. If
you leave it on, then the insurance adjusters will only want to 'repaint'
and fill the dents with body filler. One guy on the DML had to take an
insurance company to court to stop them from fixing his car with 'stainless
steel paint'. Imagine how much harder it would have been for him if he had
his car covered with Old Glory.

Walt Tampa, FL