TIMEX watch

Well,
This certainly has been an interesting run of posts....:) I paid
particular interest to the tradmarks and ownership of the DMC logo
posts. I remember not too long ago John Schwab had done some hard
work and partnership with TIMEX and was ready to have them produce
some very nice watches with the DMC logo. Perfect for the holidays.
So ok, we've missed the timing for the holidays, but it could be done
before Memphis. Nice door prizes too....:) Now since we all have an
understanding and a warm fuzzy feeling about everyone's intentions,
can we PLEASE make this watch?
John, if you still have the work, are still on this list, and are
willing to spearhead this, I'd like to see if it will go forward and
I offer my assistance. This was your project, and if it happens, you
are the man who should get the credit. If not, can you please send me
your information? I really would like to see this watch created!
Stephen, do we have your permission to use the logo and have the
watch created? I believe all TIMEX needs is a letter from the owner
of the logo stating authorization of it's use for this limited
production run. No one but TIMEX is going to make any money off of
this. It's just a classy timepiece at a reasonable price, $41 if I
remember correctly. If you would like me to call as James suggested
then I'd be happy to, but I think from this post you will see support
from the masses. Please?

(Soapbox for rent)

Matthew
VIN #10365