Houston's HiPo car vs. Rob's Green D

This is just a response I felt I needed to make for the
comparison between Rob Grady's car and Houston's car at the
SEDOC cruise-in back in September.

James Espey said-

Once, when driving our car with John Jordan earlier
Saturday at the Rowing Complex, Rob's green car was behind
me and we played a little game of "race and run" through
the curves. For one reason or another, he didn't keep up
with me, and I attributed that more to his respect for the
law than any inability of his car.....

--
Well...I was the driver of Rob's car. The only reason I
didn't "keep up" was because I would fall back in order to

Aaron Posey
ETDOC
cadysrme@xxxx