Re: [DML] Re: fuel injector / HP Gains

In a message dated 11/2/01 9:46:51 AM Central Standard Time, jwit6@xxxx
writes:
> I'm concerned here that you may be trying to hold me to a guaranteed HP gain
> when you go to EFI.

Jim,

I'm not trying to hold you to any specific numbers, not at all. I admire
the time and effort you put into making the EFI setup work on the D engine
and appreciate your sharing this knowledge with everyone on the list. I'm
sure the benefits of this EFI setup go well beyond just the increase in
performance, no matter what the numbers are.
We always seem to discuss the average 15 to $20,000 cost of a driver type
Delorean on the list, and I just thought I'd do a little math and throw out
some performance numbers and costs to see what others on the list think. I
fully realize that the numbers I came up with don't really mean much because
of the wide array of performance variations and costs you can come up with,
but I thought it would make for some interesting discussions.
Jim, Please keep the excellent info coming. I think you're doing great !

Marty