Re: [DML] evil rust

On every DeLorean that I have looked under, most have the flaking paint
problem on the sway bar and springs. It seems that once these parts loose
all their paint and form an even layer of rust then the problem doesn't go
any further.

Again, I'm waiting to see what DMC Houston comes up with. Steve Wynne is
talking about making an A-frame(?) upgrade that will replace the weak lower
control arms and sway bar. I hope he gets around to finishing this project
before I have those new geometry sway bars made up. I have too many other
projects keeping me busy for a long time anyway.

Walt Tampa, FL