delorean raffle for public television station

delorean raffle for public television station

Valley Public Television in Fresno, the PBS station for the San Joaquin Valley, is having a raffle for a 1981 DeLorean. This $18,000 car in mint condition, has 18,000 miles on it, 2.9 litre engine, leather interior, brushed steel exterior in stainless steel, and gas tank opening on the front hood in the middle near the front window. A jacket and cap are included. Tickets are $50 a piece or 6 for $250. We take visa, master card, cash, checks and money orders. All proceeds go to purchasing programs for our station. E-mail me at sburetta(at)kvpt.org or call 559-266-1800.

thank you for your generosity!

Stephanie Buretta
Auction Manager for Valley Public Television