      1. RE: The new mag.
           From: myhrek@xxxxxxx
      2. A Real Reward
           From: "Eric" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Blue exhaust
           From: "flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. unusual speedo failure
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Noisy fuel pump (still!)
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. RE: A Real Reward
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: On Buying a DeLorean...BE CAREFUL!!!!
           From: "Eric" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      9. MJ Fox Parkinson's Foundation
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: A Real Reward
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. DeLorean Article on FoxNews.com
           From: Jason Pucci <jasonsdlo@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. front brake rotor replacement
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     13. Automatic Trans for sale..
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: front brake rotor replacement
           From: E Grauff <datamonk@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: front brake rotor replacement
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Deloreans in Indianapolis, Indiana
           From: aaron_t_graham@xxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Re: Blue exhaust
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Deloreans magazine
           From: knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx
     19. delorean raffle for public television station
           From: <sburetta@xxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: MJ Fox Parkinson's Foundation
           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Torsion bar rust
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     22. Strange Stalling problem
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. wet floor
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     24. Re: front brake rotor replacement
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: unusual speedo failure
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:24:32 EST
   From: myhrek@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The new mag.

The few still having a "bad taste" in their mouths from subscribing to a "new
DeLorean magazine" may be unaware or do not care about the developments or
lack thereof, attendant to the prevailing circumstances then, prior to, and
thereafter.

The presumption is that it has something to do with "droppings", $60 worth,
followed by much probing, garnering "excuses" involving one of the "biggys".

The previous not withstanding, some mitigating facts may shed some light on
overheated presumptions resulting in "bad taste".  No excuses are available,
only the facts:  The cost of the "new DeLorean magazine" exceeded the amount
collected in membership dues, hence substantial contribution(s) (droppings)
was made by two of the optimistic conspirators, none of which have been
recovered by said optimists.

The COMMENCEMENT ISSUE, 1998 received and published two submissions by two
distinguished contributors, hardly the anticipated stampede of the
disenfranchised.

About the Subject: Re: "The new mew mag." - go for it!

Finally, perhaps our only item of commonality is:  Lic. DMC-XII

Skål,     <MyhreK@xxxxxxx>

Message: 2