[DML] Re: Noisy fuel pump (still!)

Hi,

My pump was noisy too and I installed a new stainless pickup hose to
irradiate the problem of the collapsing fuel line.
But the noise was actually coming from the hose that goes from the
pump to the fuel line on the frame, make sure that you have some
good soft padding around this line or the vibrations from the fuel
pump travel into the plastic under body.

This was the problem on mine and since adding some pipe lagging to
the bit of hose that touches the under body the noise has gone away
whether the engine is warm or not.

Hope this make some sense!!

James RG
England