Re:Winter Deloreans?

In a message dated 10/25/01 10:15:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
billsfanmd@xxxx writes:

> if I listed 50 ways to travel through the snow at the
> top of my list would be a sled pulled by a team of huskies, followed by a
> snowmobile. At the very bottom of the list would be any DeLorean.
> Especially

I drive my D year round and it does get below freezing here in New Jersey,
but I don't drive it on snow or ice. No matter how careful you are, the guy
behind you might not be. I'm really not too wild about driving it in the
rain for the same reason, though I personally have only skidded once- rainy
pavement, original tires. Before I got Yokos. Anyway, snow/ice presents
another problem: salt. I had to leave my D parked for weeks on end last
winter. =-( Even the most careful driver can't keep salt off a car driven
on a recently salted road. Just my 2 cents.

-Wayne A. Ernst
DMCTech Group