      1. Re: Taillight Reflector
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: PT Barnum?
           From: "Arnie Brandon" <Arnie@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Sudden shifting trouble
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delorean prices...supply & demand
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Reverse/Back Up Lights.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. RE: Delorean prices...supply & demand
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Sudden shifting trouble
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Reverse/Back Up Lights.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Delorean prices...supply & demand
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Brake Lights
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Sudden shifting trouble
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Your first DeLorean purchase II
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Centerforce - was -  Sudden shifting trouble