From: K Creason [mailto:dmc4687@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 5:48 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] On Buying a DeLorean...a Primer!

Nicely written, Les.
But there is absolutely nothing wrong with the 81's!!!!!
I own an 81, #4687, and I love it. It's an October, which I believe was the
biggest production month, and are fantastic vehicles.
Personally, I would rather have an 81, simply for the added asthetics of
hood lines than a flat hood.
Now earlier 81's might have some problems... such as the windshield antenna
or filled in front-fender antenna hole, etc. But it's all minor, and it's
all part of each vehicle's unique personality.