engine swap photo

I've added a photo to my web page of the supercharged Chevy 4.3 V-6 in my
car that may be of interest to some. For those who may not be familiar with
it, the car is a daily driver in good weather, and has been very reliable
(except for that twisted-off transmission shaft...). HP is estimated at 300
which may be optimistic. And to those doubters out there, it handles great.
Check out www.delorean-parts.com. You may also get a kick out of seeing
what is probably (I hope) the only DeLorean with flames and side pipes. Its
a long story....

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive