Delorean magazine Articles

What would people like to see in magazine articles. I'll take the first step
and start a list:

- Articles about the DOA's (or was it D1's) RC cars they once sold
- creation of the Sun Star model
- Frame restoration
- Accident related
- How the limited edition models were made
- Wheel restoration
- Converting the BTTF models
- Cave art found in Deloreans
- Care and feeding articles
- Any of the upgrades
- Engine conversion
- Dyno results
- Body panel repair
- Proper painting of a D
- Fascia painting
- Upgrades and improvements
- Concours discussion
- Performance improvements
- Suspension improvements
- Turbo, twin or single, installation and performance
- Steering rack service and repair
- Trailing arm bolt installation or improvements
- Eyebrow fixes
- Installation of third tail-lights
- Electric window repair
- The Zilla products
- Gas tank fixes
- Cooling system fixes
- Creating LED light replacements
- Improving "breathing" on the D
- Improving exhaust
- Installing bigger exhaust tips
- Tinting windows
- Installation and operation of GPS systems

Well there is the start of a list and I'm sure there are many more
interesting articles. Some may actually be related to the vendors or their
products.

I also think it could be good if articles were written about the D and
submitted to non-D magazines.
- History of the D since the mid 80's
- The DML
- Side by side comparison of a D and its contemporaries as they stand today
- Ken's conventions