Ken's Dent!?

Dear List,
I had a chance to run over to Ken Koncelik's house last night...I
had to console him after hearing about the dent he posted on yesterday.
Well, I gotta tell you, if he didn't have notarized, completely
authenticated pictures that clearly identify the car as his, showing the
dent, I wouldn't believe he ever had one to begin with! He did a
masterful job on it and I'm going to try and convince him to open a
stainless shop in his home. There is absolutely no evidence that the
dent ever existed, it's unbelievable!
Ken, when you get the chance, you've got to post some photos of your
work online. Oh, and I have a hood ding you need to take a look at too!
(haha)
Nice job,
Josh
VIN 5102