convex side mirrors on eBay

I have never sold anything on eBay before, but thought I would auction my
last two passenger convex mirrors as a marketing experiment.

These are item #'s 596167779 & 596168034
So far one is going for $4.55 and the other for a whopping $10.55. Keep in
mind that the glass I start with costs me around $9 a mirror and it takes
about an hour's worth of cutting & grinding to get it in the right shape
provided that I don't break or chip the glass in the process.

I have invested considerable time and money to make a safety improvement for
these cars, so how about y'all reward me by bidding these items up to around
$30 or so? It will probably be January until I make more. But if these
don't even cover the cost of my materials, then I don't see a point in it.

On the bright side, I've got the tools to make that 2' x 10' tree of life
stain glass window to fit my staircase. I'm thinking about making the
leaves on the vine on one point somewhat looking like a DeLorean with the
doors open. It would be sort of an inside joke.

Walt Tampa, FL