Re: Exhaust Tips

David,
I'd recommend against the larger exhaust tips. When I purchased my
DeLorean it has some custom exhaust tips on it and I noticed that on
one side of the vehicle the plastic under the bumber has deformed and
melted due to the added heat caused by the tips. I'm not sure if the
tips on it now are the ones that caused the damage or if larger tips
were on it before. Either way the current tips are coming off as I
don;t want to see any more damage cause to the rear end of the car.

Jeff Phillips