Delorean Parts prices Then and Now

Going over some OLD Delorean Documents,I came across a price list
(estimate) that I got from a Delorean Dealer,for some parts I needed
at the time,for a Restoration on a Delorean(1983 timeline),this
listing was dated on 9/27/1983,I thought it would be interesting to
compare the 1983 prices to 2001 prices(from one of the Delorean
vendors).What I did was averaged out the prices,and it came out to a
average overall,whopping 52% INCREASE on AVERAGE over 1982
prices,remember this is a Average sampling on 25 parts on the
estimate,that was given to me back in 1983,BY a Delorean Dealer,Some
parts are a whopping 250% + or - some are lower now, than when new,or
the same,most of the lowered prices are for non-popular parts.(parts
that have a low falure rate)The url to compare is:

201983%20VS%202001/Delorean%20parts%20%20prices%201983%20VS%202001.jpg