Re: Battery Warning Light

You have to remove the instrument cluster/binnacle. This would be a
good time to change ALL the light bulbs. Instructions are at

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/binnacle.htm

To change the light bulbs you only need to do the first paragraph.
They are in twist-loc connectors on the backside of the instruments.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "BDM" <bmims@xxxx> wrote:
> I need to replace the battery warning light in the instrument
panel. Do I have to disassemble the instrument panel? Is there easy
access to this light? I have tried to get under the dash but cannot
devine a method of replacing the bulb. The shop manuals are
ambiguous. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.