From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 8:46 AM
Subject: [DML] Whats missing???

> All happy with myself, I just purchased the bottom half of the Speedo
cable and an Angle-drive, both missing when I got the car :-( .
> Just been out to fit them ...all when OK except the Speedo is still not
working. On closer inspection it looks as if the wheel is not turning the
angle drive....... I can see right through where the drive rod goes on to
the Speedo nut(105027) it looks like the should be a part for the square end
to goes into, and I can't see it in the parts manual.