aftermarket auto transmission perhaps?

Sorry to beat this question into the ground, but I couldn't find a definative answer in the archives. My automatic transmission recently ate itself (at only 13,700 miles! grrr...) and I'm looking for a better solution. I was just wondering if ANY other transmission will bolt on to the delorean frame. So far, I figure my options are: 1) Get my existing tranny rebuilt, or 2) Get a new one from Houston or PJ Grady. Does anyone know of another option in the form of an aftermarket automatic transmission?

Also, on another note, I came across a webpage once where a guy was selling an adapter that would allow a 5-speed transmission to be bolted onto an automatic frame. I have since (of course) lost the URL. Does anyone have any details about this?

Thanks and sorry to rehash this again,

Aaron King
vin#1217
Bothell, WA