From: Hank Eskin
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 3:31 PM
Subject: [DML] "Carb Bowl" nozzle..

Hello All,

Today, I set out to fix my loose power antenna bracket.. and upon
removing the charcoal canister, there was a dry-rotted rubber cap on a
fitting on the top of the canister labeled "CARB BOWL". The rubber cap was
too rotted to keep... so my question is, should I find a replacement? Does
it serve any purpose? What happens if I leave it off?

Thanks in advance,

-Hank #1619