Re: Squeeling sound from clutch

Stian, Naturally what Joe siad is correct about the throw out bearing
noise, Since I'm putting all new parts in my 11004 car I thought some
one might like to see what were talking about, clutch pressure plate
and throw out bearing. It's at the bottom of the engine page on my
site I have posted before and after it's changed will post after. I
will be adding a new catagory soon for Drive Train parts. Sorry for
the in balance of the photo's, but I'm not the greatest web man.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/engine.htm

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> dmcrearHi there,
> Quite recently Ive noticed that the clutch is squeeling when the
clutch pedal is pressed. Not a high pitched sound, more like a low
pitch sound but still annoying. Almost like "something somewhere is
rubbing something"

> Last year the clutch fluid was changed with correct spec. I also
upgraded to the stainless braided clutch line. I have no troubles
shifting gears, yet the squeeling sound tells me something isnt quite
right.