Re: [DML] How the DeLorean's Power Locks Work.

Re: [DML] How the DeLorean's Power Locks Work.

One of the easiest ways to get "trapped" is to slam a badly adjusted
door closed. It isn't like you don't notice it because you probably
have done it many times but sooner or later it will jam. This has
NOTHING to due with Lockzilla. It cannot correct a misadjusted door or
lock. If you buy a Lockzilla to fix this problem you will be very
disappointed. Lockzilla does prevent you from locking the doors if a
door isn't closed all the way but it is not meant to correct this.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

> I have the lock solenoids and the central power unit, all from
LockZilla.
> They are faithful and reliable.
> There are significant improvements to the LockZilla versus the
original
> design. One improvement that immediately comes to mind is how the
locks sound
> and how quickly they operate.
>
> As far as anyone unintentionally trapped inside the DeLorean,
I'm sure