Re: "Biff Tannen" to make guest appearance

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "SteveDMC" <stevedmc@xxxx> wrote:
> If anyone is interested in going and would possibly like to meet up
or stay in the same hotel please email me so we can make
arrangements.

http://members.aol.com/toyshow/shreveport.html
> You can email me directly at stevedmc(at)charter.net
>
> I know this even is so close but lets try to team up and possible
bring a few deloreans to this BTTF related event.

> See ya at the show,
> Steve Rice

Any movement on this? Please let us know if there will be any
DeLoreans at this event as soon as possible so that we may plan
ahead. We'll see about setting up a time during the weekend to allow
owners to have a photo op with Tom Wilson and their car if we know
about it ahead of time.

Email me at stephen(at)bttf.com for any of you making the trek to
Shreveport next weekend. I also have discounted hotel rate
information I can pass along for anyone interested. Thanks, and we
hope to see many of you there...

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com