Re: out the window?

(Moderator's note: It sounds as though the lady had LMC and DMC confused. Logan Manufacturing was owned by John DeLorean at one time and their logo, LMC, was in the same script as DMC. They manufactured ski grooming equipment.and were located in Utah.)

No QAC in Utah. There was one in Irvine, CA, but not Utah.

John Yeoman

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, David Cox <DMCox@xxxx> wrote:
> -I think that most of us have heard about the aluminum bodies, the
helicopter engines, the cocaine jokes, and "where's your flux
capacitor?", but here's one that is new to me: Every Friday night
this summer, we've been going to a local cruise night. We were
parked, with our doors open, when a couple approached the car. The
woman ducked under the doors and peered up at them, then turned to
her comapnion and said "I don't see them." This got my interest, so
I wandered over and started talking to them. They wanted to know
where the door handles were located. According to him, in San
Francisco at some time in the 80s, he'd had to park a Delorean, and
couldn't figure out how to open the doors. He said he'd eventually
had to crawl out through a window. I pointed out the size of the
window opening. He then thought maybe it was the rear window - it
was, after all, a long time ago, so the details were a bit fuzzy...
He was a skinny guy, but not that skinny!

> ...then there was the woman who was telling someone as she walked
away "They built these near where I grew up, in Utah..." Anybody
know if there was a quality control center in Utah? ;)

> Dave
> vin 16367

> YourName@xxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";>
DeLorean Motor Company</a>!