Not another vendor thread..PLEASE!!!

Moderators note: I agree with Tom. We all have the option to deal with those that we're comfortable with. I'm killing the price thread. A lot of what's being said is pure speculation.

List,

Please, let's not start a thread that pits one vendor against another.
There has been much said about this subject and I think that to keep our
list in good taste and decorum we should avoid a war of words. The
posssible web site cutting and pasting issue on restored cars is
something that I never noticed, so if one vendor really has an issue
with it please leave it to them to contact the other vendor about their
point of view. All of us should not touch this one with a 10 foot
stainless steel pole!

Tom
005732 MT

http://www.geocities.com/outatime81